Shara Slippers (SKU#909)
US Sherpa's Shara Slippers are handmade of 100% natural felt wool with a water buffalo leather sole. You can wear them around the house all day without your feet ever getting too hot or cold. They are made from all natural boiled felt wool so they are a non-itchy wool, making them the best slips!
- Natural Felt Wool
- Handmade in Nepal
- Because of the dense natural felt, washing with water can result in a long drying period.
- Bottom is made from real water buffalo leather which can cause slippers to lose shape when washed with water.
- See size chart for for measurement
- FOR INDOOR WEAR
Care Instructions: Dry Clean / Hand Wash
- Simply clean the exact dirty place of wool slippers with little wet rag or wipe up easily in warm (not hot) water with wool detergent. Do not put the whole wool slipper in the water. Lightly hand wash the exact dirty places. Lay flat to dry
- Should you feel a wash is necessary, please wash by hand in warm, soapy water, using ordinary laundry detergent. Leave them in the water for 15 minutes, gently rub them clean, rinse and air dry. Put your feet into the moist shoes and pat them into shape then remove and allow them to dry naturally. Note: For a better result, vacuum before washing. Always dry your slippers at room temperature—never dry with or by a heat source.